Thursday 20 November 2014

Feel Good Gold Resveratrol Is Just What the Doctor Ordered!



I’m not one for taking supplements, as I believe you should get all the nutrients your body needs from what you eat. However, I have a health issue which means I’m prone to internal inflammation, so my doctor recommended fish oil and resveratrol supplements – particularly during the winter, when a chest infection can lead to lung inflammation which can last for months.

I’ve been hunting for a resveratrol supplement that delivers a high strength dose without costing a fortune, and I’d just about given up when I came across Feel Good Gold’s Maximum Strength Resveratrol Complex on Amazon.

The supplement is a natural antioxidant made from Japanese Knotweed and containing trans-resveratrol - the only resveratrol which can be effectively absorbed by the human body. Also, trans-resveratrol inhibits the COX 1 and 2 enzymes which are responsible for inflammation, so it’s particularly relevant for me, as I can’t tolerate anti-inflammatory medications. 

Resveratrol also activates the SIRT 1 gene, which guards against premature aging due to sun exposure, and promotes fat burning. It’s as if this supplement is meant for me, because I live in Spain, and I have high blood pressure, so I have to be careful about sun exposure and I need to keep my weight down. Resveratrol is also good for cardiovascular health, which is even better news for me, as there is a history of heart problems in my family.

Longevity is a problem in my family – at 61, I’ve already outlived both of my parents, so I’m hoping this natural antioxidant supplement will make a difference for me. I’ve only been taking it for a few weeks, but I have already noticed a slight improvement in  my general health, so I’m confident that this product is just what the doctor ordered – and if it isn’t, there’s a 60 day money back guarantee, so I have nothing to lose, and potentially a lot to gain!

You may visit us on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment